Webinar slides (pdf): Current Legislation Threatening Wild Horses
More ways you can help:
- Call members of the Senate Appropriations Committee, even if they don’t represent your state. If a staff member taking your call suggests calling your own senators first, say that you have done so but that you also want to register your concerns with the other committee members. You can find a full list of committee members by clicking here.
- Share RTF’s posts and tweets on social media;
- Encourage your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors to be a voice for the voiceless by calling Congress today;
- Sign and share our Wild on the Range petition, which outlines humane alternatives for on-the-range wild horse management;
- Sign and share our petition in support of the SAFE Act (H.R. 113), which would ban horse slaughter and the transportation of horses for slaughter.
- Donate to support RTF’s advocacy efforts.